No Products in the Cart
A Deep Numbing Cream for Topical Anesthetic.
Additional 40% more numbing than other brands.
Used for tattooing – eyebrows, eyeliner, lips, and permanent cosmetics.
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water.
2. Cover a Hot Towel on skin for 5 minutes. Dry area completely.
3. Apply a thick amount of TKTX numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
4. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of TKTX cream (1/8” or 2-3 mm
thick) over the area.
5. Cover the TKTX cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat
under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
6.Leave TKTX cream and wrap in place for 25-50 Minutes before tattoo.
** For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
7. Skin typically remains numb for 3 - 5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on the body.
For external use only.
Avoid cream in the eyes.
Keep out of children's reach.
Cap tube tightly when not in use.
Product Weight: 10grams
Store above 0°C and below 30°C.